Re: [Evolution-hackers] Appointment and Meeting Editors -- 2.0 Thoughts

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 14:15, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> I like this.  A small nitpick: if we go this way, shouldn't the "All day
> event" and "Mark me as busy" checkboxes be aligned more to the right, so
> it's more clear that they are not related to the start/end time on the
> left?

All day event *is* directly related to start/end times. I'd like to keep
the spatial association between that checkbox and the time-specifiying
widgets -- at least that way, it should hopefully be clearer to the user
why changing the value of one effects the value of the other.

I put the other checkbox beneath that one, because that was the simplest
way to bring Order and Alignment to the dialog. If you strongly believe
that it doesn't make sense in its current placement, I will try moving
it around -- truthfully, I don't believe that this would have any
positive net effect on the dialog's usability.

Anna

--
Anna Marie Dirks <anna ximian com>