Re: [Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes 11/23
- From: Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com, christine ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes 11/23
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:44:56 -0600
On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 08:09, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Mike: C# bindings in place for addressbook and most of calendar,
> manipulating iCalendar objects without binding libical is the problem.
Just to be clear, nothing is committed to evolution-sharp for calendar.
I have run the parser on the sources and run them through the generator
with success other than the libical and time_t symbols, but don't plan
to check anything in until the libecal API stabilizes.
Mike Kestner <mkestner ximian com>
] [Thread Prev