Re: [Evolution-hackers] Team Meeting Minutes 11/23

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 09:09, JP Rosevear wrote:
> 1. JP
> JP discussed the fact we should not be added any more features to
> Evolution at this time.

That should be clarified for the evolution-hackers audience; He said
that we-the-Evolution-team should not add any more features (because we
should be fixing bugs instead). We will still accept patches from other
people implementing bounties that add new features, up until feature
freeze.

-- Dan