[Evolution-hackers] Header selection option

Hey guys

I'm taking a look at the header selection bounty
entry.. not really fussed about the money aspect,
but it'd be a cool feature.

I've added a tab to the mail preferences dialog,
working on the CVS version of Evo. Just wanted
to get some feedback on the design so I don't
get the patch rejected :-)

I'm thinking of making similar to the vFolders
dialog - you click the Add button and an entry
appears in the list, and you can edit the
entry within the list - no extra dialog pops up.
So no need for an extra "Edit" button. The
Up and Down buttons seem redundant in an initial
version as well, so I'll leave them out.

Having a bit of trouble getting it to look
right in Glade, and thought I'd check I had
the right idea.

Cheers
Grahame