[Evolution-hackers] Evo HEAD still starting 1.4 components

Hi,

If I run evolution-1.5, the evolution-data-server starts as expected.
However, if I run my own program which uses libebook, it will start
evolution-wombat unless evolution-data-server is already running.  This
looks suspiciously like an identifier conflict...

At a guess, GNOME/Evolution/Addressbook in
evolution-data-server/addressbook/idl/Evolution-DataServer-Addressbook.idl should be changed to GNOME/DataServer/Addressbook. Is this correct?

Regards,
Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./