[Evolution-hackers] Evo Calendar Question

First posting to the list - thank for all the help all of you have been
with my transition to Linux.

Question:  I have noticed emblems for several categories (briefcase for
business category, etc.).  Has anyone developed a way to add color to
the evo calendar?  Coming from Outlook (Office XP), I've kind of gotten
used to colorizing my calendar to make particular items stand out and
would love to do it in evo.  Also, how do I make new categories that
have emblems (perhaps an airplane for vacation, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Doug