Re: [Evolution-hackers] Umlauts broken.

On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 12:15, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > Well typing these umlauts in the composer is ok. When I recive emails
> > containing ulauts from others, then it's ok as well. But as soon as I
> > write emails (containing correct umlauts) and I do press sent, then
> > these umlauts show up as crap in my Sent box.
> >
> then, it's the same problem as mine.

I can reproduce this too. Whatever character set I _ask_ it to send in,
it actually sends UTF-8; it just changes the Content-Type: header to
whatever I configured it to, without actually converting the text.

The obvious workaround is to ask it to send UTF-8; then it'll actually
send what its headers are claiming it's sending.

--
dwmw2