[Evolution-hackers] about Evolution's CVS branch

Hello Ettore,

I have a question about Evolution's branch, what is the difference of branch between evolution-1-4-3-branch and evolution-1-4-branch? It is seems evolution-1-4-3-branch should be more fresh branch of evolution. But I found evolution-1.4 branch is more fresh than 1.4.3 branch. I was confuese for it. Can you show me why we need evolution 1.4.3 branch? and what is its use for?

Thanks
Anto