Re: [Evolution-hackers] about Evolution's CVS branch

Just my 5¢ worth ...

I didn't even know that branch existed (does it even make sense?  are we
ever going to release 1.4.3.1 for example?).  I would suggest, like me,
you do your head work on the trunk and stable stuff on
evolution-1-4-branch, and ignore the subbranches.

 Michael