Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug 40699: LDAP Compatibility Issue

Chris,

Do you know if the next rev of evolution will support the new
attributes?  If the current rev complied with the RFC, I could
easily write a perl script to do the conversion from homePostalAddress
to the new attributes if you like.

Thanks in advance,
Brad