Re: [Evolution-hackers] Addressbook CORBA Interfaces - Retrieving items modified after a specific date/time

There isn't a query option like this at the moment.  evo 2.0 will
support the REV vCard 3.0 property, though, which will do exactly what
you want -- we'll update that property whenever we add/modify a contact.

the get_changes stuff is used by the pilot syncing code, jpr would have
to weigh in on whether or not it's possible to use it manually for your
purposes.

Chris