[Evolution-hackers] Addressbook CORBA Interfaces - Retrieving items modified after a specific date/time

I was wondering if anyone could give me a nudge in the right direction.

I'm trying to obtain vcards from the addressbook that have been modified
after a specific date via the CORBA interface.  At the moment I don't see
any way of accomplishing this.  The Addressbook, unlike the Calendar/Task
component, does not include the LAST-MODIFIED attribute in the VCard
(probably because it is not part of the VCard RFC).  I've also investigated
the getCursor query option, but that appears to only allow text searching on
fields in the record.
I've seen a couple of methods for both the calendar and addressbook
components which allows querying via change ids, but despite numerous
searches of this list archive and Google, I have not been able to find any
documentation about using them.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

-Patrick