[Evolution-hackers] Multi-line boundary

Hi,

This didn't seem too relevant to Evolution users - I hope it belongs
here instead.

I have a mail on my IMAP server that none of the last few Evo releases
can read properly - I'm currently on evolution-1.4.0-0.ximian.6.6.  I
get the headers fine, but when I select it I get:

(evolution:26525): camel-CRITICAL **: file camel-multipart.c: line 451
(write_to_stream): assertion `boundary' failed

Curiously I can read the message fine from my web-mail account, and
saved a copy of the message source to investigate.  I'm suspicious about
this extract:

------_=_NextPart_002_01C30E50.D82D0EF0

I guess that the multi-line Content-Type is not being parsed properly?
The test program from librfc822-1.0 reports:

Address contains an syntax error: Line break without proper
continuation.

I therefore thought submitting a bug might not be useful since Evolution
might be doing the right thing already, and I'm also not sure if I can
disclose the full message source for testing.  However since my web-mail
reads this fine, I wondered if any RFC822 experts might want to comment
on what would be expected of Evo for such a message?

Cheers,

Sean.

--
Sean Atkinson <sean netproject com>