Re: [Evolution-hackers] misc. evo. requirements ...

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 23:04, Andrew Cowie wrote:
> Wouldn't that cause long pauses when you DO need them?

I haven't really written the code :-) and the plan isn't fully figured
out yet -- but basically it would only cause delay the first time the
component is needed, e.g. the first time you click on the calendar.

But I don't think it's going to be slow enough to need fixing...
Especially because we are going to make the whole activation process
faster as well, with fewer round trips between shell and component.

Anyway, this is all speculation at this point.  :-)

-- Ettore