Re: [Evolution-hackers] How do I use CFLAGS

Actually I wanted to measure the complexity of the C source files in
Evolution. I found a free  tool called Metre (version 2.3, Just make a web
search if you are curious).. The tool said it required preprocessed files.
That's why i asked your help..

Finally, I managed to produce the pre-processed files. But this time the tool
gave me some syntax errors. I guess the reason was that it was written
considering ANSII C. The last version is 1995. However gcc is different.

In short, I haven't done what I want to do yet. I searched the web for other
free tools that can provide complexity measurements of C sources. I haven't
found good ones. Free ones are usually written before 1995 they gave me
errors. The others are commercial ones.

Let me see what I can do. May be I can ask the academic price which could be
less expensive.

If I make any measurements, I will let you know so that it can be a useful
feedback to your project. In the meanwhile, as always, I appreciate any
comment, suggestion, and guidance. Thanks for your helps.

Gunes

P.S. If you want to know more about the complexity metrics or refresh your
knowledge  just make a web search. probably the most famous ones are
Halstead's metrics and Mccabe's cyclomatic complexity