Re: [Evolution-hackers] Exporting appointments from evolution

If you want to write to evolution's databases, you should go through the
corba interfaces on the pcs server, which resides in wombat.

I'm not sure if that code has helper functions for ical files, or
whether you need to use other evo libraries for it.