Re: [Evolution-hackers] Linking Evo shell with an additional library.

Did you add shell/test/Makefile.am to configure.in?

Probably have to do autogen.sh to pick up all the changes to the config
files (at least, that's the easiest way).

What do you mean the library hasn't been linked?  You're getting linking
failures?