Re: [Evolution-hackers] Settings crash on OpenBSD

> > It's loading the right .glade file, in this case "e-folder-list.glade",
> > but for some reason it's choking on the creation functions in it
> Marc, are you building with -export-dynamic?  I found I had to add add
> that to LDFLAGS so that glade could resolve certain symbols.

Yeah, in gtk-1.2-based stuff, anything that's going to be using glade
custom creation functions needs to have "-export-dynamic" added to its
LDFLAGS on most platforms except Linux. I thought we'd fixed all of
those though.

The underlying problem (that gtk was including a special linker flag on
Linux but not on any other OS) was fixed in gtk 2, so -export-dynamic
shouldn't be explicitly needed in any gtk2/gnome2 stuff.

-- Dan