[Evolution-hackers] Evolution on RH8.0

Title: Evolution on RH8.0

I recently installed Evolution 1.2.2-1 on my RH8.0 box via the Red Carpet Installer and it just will not run.  When I launch it, either by the X shortcut or from the terminal, I get an error saying the shared library libdb.so.2 cannot be opened: file not found.

The library file is on my system and the path is in the environment path.  I applied all updates to Evolution that were available as well as RH updates.  This didn't change anything.  I then uninstalled Evolution and reinstalled and updated everything again but no change.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Rik