Re: [Evolution-hackers] Settings crash on OpenBSD

> ** WARNING **: could not find widget creation function
>
> ** WARNING **: could not find widget creation function
>
> Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `GtkLabel' to `EOptionMenu'

Looks like it's trying to load a .glade file that doesn't match what the
binary is expecting. My guess is that you have two versions of
libsomething.so installed but only one copy of its .glade files
(corresponding to the newer .so), and evo is linked against the the
older .so.

-- Dan