Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution-hackers](Sorry..) A RSS Aggregator for evolution.

On Pre , 2003-12-12 at 05:00, Pradyumna Sampath wrote:
> Sorry ,
>
> There already is an aggregator for Evolution.
>
> Please close thread.

Actually, the Summary is gone in 1.5.

We decided that it does belong in a separate application, and
Evolution itself is moving toward the direction of having smaller
separate apps for the individual components.

I've begun writing an RSS aggregator for GNOME in my spare time.
Hopefully I can get some time to hack on it and get a working
release out in the next couple of months.

-- dobey