Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution-hackers](Sorry..) A RSS Aggregator for evolution.

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 18:15, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> Actually, the Summary is gone in 1.5.
>
> We decided that it does belong in a separate application, and
> Evolution itself is moving toward the direction of having smaller
> separate apps for the individual components.
>
> I've begun writing an RSS aggregator for GNOME in my spare time.
> Hopefully I can get some time to hack on it and get a working
> release out in the next couple of months.

Hmm .. I really felt it belonged there.Im sure a lot of people would
miss the aggregator.Ok Ill try hacking the aggregator you are writing
now.Hopefully we could finish it quicker.

There is a aggregator missing for GNOME, there is ampheta desk , but its
a perl script and not very easy to use.I want to get involved with this
project.

regards
prady