[Evolution-hackers] A RSS Aggregator for evolution.

Hi everyone,

I was thinking , why not have an RSS aggregator for Evolution instead of
using another application or CMS just for that.It would be really cool ,
if we could have an RSS aggregator in the summary section of evolution
where people could check news feeds, friends blogs etc.I would be taking
this up as an assignment once my exams are over , ie Feb if anyone wants
to join me , it would be great.Otherwise , someone can start writing the
aggregator and I would join in later.But I think , this is something
that would be cool to have in a GroupWare Suite.As far as I know ,
Kontact doesnt have it and neither do any others.

Hope to hear your ideas on this

regards
prady