Re: [Evolution-hackers] Notes/Memos component for Evolution?
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: Nathan Owens <pianocomp81 yahoo com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Notes/Memos component for Evolution?
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:34:20 +0100
On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 06:10, Nathan Owens wrote:
> I've been wanting a "notes" or "memos" component for Evolution so I can
> stop editing my memos from my PDA via a text editor or JPilot. It seems
> that some other people want it, too, based on the many duplicate bug
> entries for feature/bug 821. I'd like to start working on a component
> that does this.
> I could use either one of the existing libraries (libical, libebook) or
> I could create a new library just for a memo component.
for notes, which are somewhat something similar to a diary, you can use
iCalendar spec, which has support for VJOURNAL components. I guess that
could be used for the notes stuff.
For Memos, not sure exactly.
] [Thread Prev