Re: [Evolution-hackers] inbox sorting

I don't feel this is correct behavior for at least 2 reasons:

1) confusing. all other sorting starts the view at the top
2) if you have more than a screen full of new mail, wouldn't you want to
start the view at the first unread message (hence not necessarily at the
very bottom of the view?)

My proposed solution, if any, would be to simply start the view off at
whatever message was last selected.

Jeff