Re: [Evolution-hackers] inbox sorting
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Simon Hill <red_one othersdietrying com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] inbox sorting
- Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:45:07 -0500
explain better please.
On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 22:37, Simon Hill wrote:
> issue with both 1.4 and 1.5:
> If I have my inbox sorted by date ascending, the view is always started
> at the top, which means I'm seeing the oldest emails whenever I click
> on the inbox.
> Is this going to be fixed? should I file a bug?
] [Thread Prev