Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

Sorry guys I've been away for some time. Anyway it
looks like Dennis has completed a large portion of the
system ....

The way I was trying to implement the DnD bounty was
to create a menu entry "Create Task" in the
mail-"Actions"(right click on a an email) drop down
menu and then call the task-editor dialog box from the
mail component.... and somehow ask the user which task
should it be saved under ...

This is the way I would have liked to use it in the
end. A lot more convenient I feel.

Anyway I have a couple of interviews coming up so I
need to prep for that ... will get back into
gnome-development after them ...

-Vivek