[Evolution-hackers] Bounty hunt - the look and feel

Hi!

I want to help you with icons, colors etc. when you work on the bounty
patches. So it would be awesome if you can attach screenshots along the
patches to the bugzilla bugs. I dont have complete source trees for
everything around here so compiling patches is harder, but a screenshot
helps a lot. So if you want help with the look / UI stuff, let me know!

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>