Re: [Evolution-hackers] The component buttons mockup

> Several sizes of those icons exist, so we could even use 32x32 for added
> visibility, but then again, I would guess many people have rather tall
> folder trees above them, so the vertical space is not to be wasted too
> much :)

I think it wastes already too much. The less vertical
space you waste, the better. This is a key usability
issue for me. If I really have to scroll the folder
list more than now, it negates every "less clicks"
benefit the added buttons have.

--
Lea 'LadyBug' Viljanen             Insanity is hereditary,
ladybug iki fi                     you get it from your kids