Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bugzilla backend

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 14:20, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> as said in the bounty, the stored queries in bugzilla should be shown as
> folders for each server, so I'd prefer to have:
>
> + Bugzilla at bugzilla.gnome.org
>    + Query1
>    + Query2

Hi, I would like to now where should we put the "New Bugzilla server"
button, or how are the best way tu add new bugzilla servers in the Tasks
interface ...

Thanks

--
Isaac Clerencia  | Using Debian GNU/Linux | JID: isaaccp jabber org
 Alternativas libres :: http://alts.homelinux.net