Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendars and Tasks integration

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 16:21, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> Also: since in the new UI you get one integrated view for all of the
> calendar (as opposed to switching between them), "multiple calendars"
> actually ends up meaning "multiple categories".  And since calendars and
> tasks are very closely related to each other, it makes sense that you
> share the same set of categories...

Note that "Work" and "Personal" as categories and such are usually
granular enough for events but are often not granular enough for tasks.
It seems odious to have to create a new calendar for each small task
category.  I think this means that even if we go with your basic
proposal we should still allow categories and category filtering on
tasks.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>