Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendars and Tasks integration

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 15:19, JP Rosevear wrote:
> Note that "Work" and "Personal" as categories and such are usually
> granular enough for events but are often not granular enough for tasks.
> It seems odious to have to create a new calendar for each small task
> category.  I think this means that even if we go with your basic
> proposal we should still allow categories and category filtering on
> tasks.

Yes, those would stay, they are not going away.  What I am saying is
just that, since in the new UI you can see multiple calendars and
multiple task lists at the same time, it's kind of a similar paradigm
(although, with categories, you can assign an item to multiple
categories, while in this case, an event/task belongs to only one
calendar).

-- Ettore