Re: [Evolution-hackers] note on colorized calendars

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 11:22, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> But yes, we can find a place to put the name of the calendar besides the
> appointment's summary.

What about appending it to the end of the description?  E.g. instead of
just saying "Company meeting" it would say "Company meeting (Work)",
where "Work" is the name of the calendar the company meeting belongs to.

If we do that then we could make this a setting, and have it off by
default.

-- Ettore