Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Branch

Hello  JP & Rodrigo!

Could you tell me whether you had a plan or detailed design of your rearchitecting  the evolution calendar?
and Could you give me some document about your modification?

I hoped you could hold the API that hydrogen used.  you know,  The  fewer you modify the API,  the eaiser we maintain the hydrogen.
I hoped to get some plan about your modification of evolution calendar.

Thanks
jack