Re: [Evolution-hackers] OO.o addressbook integration ...

Hi Michael,

> 	So - what I'm hoping is, that Chris' new Addressbook API - will allow
> me to do:
>
> 	a) get list of LDAP / Exchange / local contacts
> 	b) execute LDAP style queries on the remote sources

Yes, you can do all of this with the new API.  Actually, you should have
a look at the new e-book API on the toshok_syncapi_branch and let us
know what you think about it.  :)

((a) isn't fully implemented yet, although I have the beginning of a
solution in e-util/e-source*.[ch] on new-ui-branch.  It's an API that
will be used for both the addressbook and the calendar.)

-- Ettore