[Evolution-hackers] Bugzilla loss of information

Hello Evolution Users and Hackers,

As many of you know, our bugzilla (http://bugzilla.ximian.com) had a
major hardware failure starting at some point on Wednesday, August 6th
and continuing until its final failure on Thursday, August 7 th.
Thanks to our ops team hard work and some luck, we were able to recover
most of database without problems, however anything that went into
Bugzilla on those two days was lost. This applies to all Ximian
products, not only Evolution, so any help with all our products will be
greatly appreciated.

If you submitted or changed bug reports within those dates I kindly ask
you to check the following:

If it was an existing report prior to August 6 th. and you modified it
during failure time, check if your changes are there.  If not, please
add any information or comments you did. You can achieve this by simply
pasting the automated e-mail bugzilla sends back to you every time a
change is made.

If you submitted a new report, then
- Check if bug number exists. If it does, check if the information
matches your report and if not, please update as stated in prior
paragraph.
- If bug number no longer exists, please submit a new report with the
original information you submitted (again, if you received an automated
e-mail on your bug, you can simply copy/paste it to the new report).

We appreciate all your help and participation trying to resolve this
inconvenience.  Please don't hesitate on contacting me or any Ximian
team member if you have any doubt.

Thanks a lot.

Gerardo Marin
Ximian Evolution Bugmaster