Re: [Evolution-hackers] Calendar Branch

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 08:20, jack.jia wrote:
> Hello  JP & Rodrigo!
>
> Could you tell me whether you had a plan or detailed design of your
> rearchitecting  the evolution calendar?

on one branch JP is working on improving the backend API, and on
another, I am working on the views, which shouldn't affect the backends
at all.

> and Could you give me some document about your modification?
>
> I hoped you could hold the API that hydrogen used.  you know,  The
> fewer you modify the API,  the eaiser we maintain the hydrogen.
> I hoped to get some plan about your modification of evolution
> calendar.

I think Ettore plans to send a document with the plan on it soon. But I
am afraid there are going to be changes in the backend API, which
affects hydrogen.

cheers