[Evolution-hackers] Mail interface question

One feature that seems to be lacking in every gui based mail client that
I have looked at is the inability to easily change the "From:" or
"Reply-to:" field of an email.  This is a definite must for many people
who need to specify an alternate email address to reply to.

The other thing that would be REALLY neat to have is the ability to have
multiple signature files.  A default sig file could be set, and then
have alternate sig files that could be used when responding to specific
email addresses.  For example, I'm the President of the LUG here at
Purdue University.  I'd like to be able to have in my sig file that I am
indeed President, and also to provide the URL of our site in that sig
file.  I also work for the Engineering Computer Network, so for work
related stuff I'd like to have a sig file that showed that information.

Have either of these been thought about?  The only other feature that
I'm looking for is IMAP support and allowing encryption utilities to be
used, like PGP or GPG, and to have it auto-sign/verify and
auto-encrypt/decrypt email messages for me.

Those are some of my email wishlist items.  I'm new to the list and the
mail archives don't seem to mention these concepts so I'm asking.

Thanks,
-Chris

    Christopher N. Deckard      |        Lead Web Technician
      cnd ecn purdue edu        |    Engineering Computer Network
     http://triad.dhs.org       |   http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/ECN