[Evolution-hackers] Newbie: Evolution Task List

Hi,

 I've grabbed all the necessary src tarballs, compiled and installed
them. I am now the proud owner of a running version of Evolution 1.0!
I must admit, it is one good looking proggie!

    I've decided that, after lurking for the last couple of years, that
I'd like to start contributing to the gnome community. In particularm, I
am interested in helping out with the Evolution application where I
can.  I was wondering where I might find a todo or task list for
Evolution. I've looked on both the Helix Code web site and the Gnome web
site, but neither seem to have any info regarding what needs to be done
with Evolution. Any information at all would be great!

TIA,
joe