Re: [Evolution-hackers] Filling in the Menu Bar: UI questions

Hello Aaron,

    Aaron> I was just going  through the docs and replacing "Configure
    Aaron> Camel  Providers"  with  "Mail  Configuration"  (a  wording
    Aaron> change of  which I heartily  approve, btw), and I  began to
    Aaron> think of  what menu  items should go  into which  menus and
    Aaron> submenus  and what  they  should be  called,  and what  the
    Aaron> logical shortcuts would be.

  We need to  figure out the complete menu layout  better and soon, or
it's going to be a  mess for the documentation.  Miguel once suggested
putting  all the  menu items  in place  even if  not all  of  them are
implemented, and I think it's a good idea.

  So far, the current menu  items are all but complete and definitive,
because nobody has actually spent time figuring them out yet.

--
Ettore