Re: [Evolution-hackers] Filling in the Menu Bar: UI questions

    John> Personally, (and this is just a matter of opinion, I think)
    John> I'm not a big fan of putting "Preferences" in "Edit."

  I agree.   That was  first introduced by  Netscape and I  think it's
broken because  the edit menu  is supposed to  contain editing-related
commands.

  Also,  usually the  top-level menu  items are  categories  and their
children are actions  (like, edit/cut, file/open and so  on).  In this
case, instead, it's more like  verb/object, and I think it's confusing
and ugly.

  The preferences should be in "Options" IMHO.

--
Ettore