Re: [evince] make sidebar column width variable

On Fri, 2022-08-05 at 14:53 +0200, Sascha Radke wrote:
Dear Evince-Team,

first I want to say thank you for this great program!

Is it possible to make the left sidebar  variable in width?
Because sometimes the sidebar is to small to show all content.

Hello Sascha,

I am not sure I understand your question. You can resize the sidebar as
you wish, for example, by dragging the separator either to left or
right. Thus, you can adapt the width to your needs (usually depending
on the document itself).

There are several cases where the sidebar might be too narrow to show
the whole content. The most typical one is the outline. But aiming to
show the whole content could make the application unusable as often
times parts of the outlines are very long (for example, "CHAPTER 13:
Lessons Learned from Data Competitions: Data Leakage and Model
Evaluation").  However, hovering the cursor does display the full text
in a tooltip.

Best,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño