Re: [evince] Can I use Evince to edit PDF documents?

On Thu, 2022-07-21 at 16:19 +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming via
evince-list wrote:
Subject: Can I use Evince to edit PDF documents?

Good day from Singapore,

Can I use Evince to edit PDF documents?

Sometimes I may need to redact certain information in PDF documents
before I forward it to another party.

Hello,

Evince is a document viewer, and therefore cannot be used to edit them.
There are some minimal editions available, like filling forms and
adding annotations. But nothing like redacted text and such, which are
out of the scope of Evince.

Best,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño