[evince] Editable shortcut keys on Windows for Evince (or the other GTK+ apps)

Hello.

I was wondering if shortcut keys (or menu accelerators) are editable
on Windows for Evince (or other GTK+ apps) somehow.

Using the 2.32.0.145 version I specifically miss the following shortcut keys:
C - to toggle continuous view
F - to set the view in the "Best Fit" mode
W - to set the view to "Fit Page Width" mode

In Linux, you can edit them to your preference, but what about Windows?

Thanks in advance,
Sophoklis