[evince] Is 4 pages view possible?

Hi everyone!

I have a wide screen (2560x1080) and since I am a student I have to look
through many different books. Since my display is wide, I was assebling
my pdf's pages to 4x1, using pdfnup from pdfjam package
(http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/statistics/staff/academic-research/firth/software/pdfjam/)
what led to wide page that perfectly fit into my display, making me able
to look at not 2 but 4 pages at once.

My question is: is it very hard to add that view to evince myself? And
how to do it? I can't say I have much experience with large projects
(none at all, tj be honest) but 4x1 view for djvus is worth the time and
effort for me.

Best regards,
Alexey