Re: [evince] Update Windows version?

Sending this again from my subscribed email address.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 01:40:21PM +0200, Aron Knifström wrote:
Anyone working on a new Windows version?

You can install a new-ish version using cygwin and run it under
startxwin.  I don't know how well it works, because running under an X
server on Windows is not ideal, and newer versions of evince have a
different GUI that fits well with GNOME but it doesn't look like a
Windows app.

I don't know how to build evince under Windows, and I haven't ever
tried.