Re: [evince] PDF metatags editing

On Tue, 2016-01-19 at 16:17 -0800, Germán Poo-Caamaño wrote:
In my opinion, this feature should be added in poppler, and provide
and
API to be consumed by Evince.
I'll see what I can do.

That said, have you thought how the interaction would be?
I've thought it would be like GNOME account settings. In the properties
window there would be a button "Edit metatags" visible if this
functionality is implemented for a given file format which would
transform GtkLabels into GtkEntries and the widget used for selecting
date & time used in GNOME Calendar when creating a new event[1].

                Jakub

[1] http://imgur.com/a/IjF2x