[evince] PDF metatags editing

Hello everyone,

I've started developing an application for editing PDF metatags and
I've just realised that this functionality could be integrated into
Evince itself.

I'm curious what you'd think of such a contribution. When I finish
writing the code responsible for modifying PDF metatags, I could work
(possibly with some help) on finding my way around Evince codebase and
teaching Evince to do it.

My understanding is that Evince uses Poppler which offers only the
retrieval of metadata, not its modification, so my code wouldn't
involve Poppler, nor any other pdf library --- note that I want this
code to just modify metadata, not generate an entirely new PDF with the
same text, images etc., but different metatags.

I don't promise anything yet, since I lack experience with such large
codebases; but I could certainly try. For now I just want to know if
this functionality would be welcomed and if I could ask someone from
time to time some dumb questions concerning Evince code and development
process. In any other case, nothing's lost --- I'd just implement it in
a separate application.

                Jakub