[evince] PDF file attachments pane

Hello,

I was trying to use the PDF file attachments feature in evince, but I've run into a problem: the 'attachments' menu in the side pane is greyed out, even when the PDF has attachments. Here's the example PDF (on page 2): http://texdoc.net/texmf-dist/doc/latex/attachfile/attachfile.pdf

The weird thing is that evince opens up the atttachment when it is clicked on, but otherwise isn't shown in the sidepane.

Thanks.