[evince] evince too intelligent

Hello,
I have to complain about evince - it is just too "intelligent" - at least it thinks so. It remembers printing settings - that is horrible. I actually printed out a heap of paper - because I changed the counter the last time. Exactly the same about the page settings, I accidentally printed out documents just in the wrong format - because of this (in my opinion) stupid feature.

Is there any chance to get rid of this ever lasting memory feature?

Thanks a lot,

Holger